The Mindray BeneHeart D1 defibrillator helps you to respond to sudden cardiac arrest in a variety of locations. It is designed to be reliable, simple and easy to use by any rescuers.
7-inch TFT display offers clear guidance with colour animations. Auto-adjustable volume and screen brightness allow you to comfortably use the D1 PRO anywhere. Pre-connected pads save critical time, and the pads connector can auto-identify patient so that a lower energy dose is delivered to pediatric patients.
The Mindray defibrillator is multilingual and can be used for international purposes. We provide each defibrillator with a QRS USB-stick. The USB can be used to collect and safe all the information from the defibrillator, at the scene where is has been used. In this way, the defibrillator may remain at the scene and the USB goes with the patient to the hospital. The cardiologist can easily make use of the information.
The disposable battery with extended capacity supports more than 300 shocks at 200J or 200 shocks at 360J. We offer our Mindray defibrillators always in combination with the safe and sure service package.
Accessories like electrode pads & new batteries can be ordered separately.
Advantages of the Mindray BeneHeart D1 defibrillator
- Large 7-inch TFT display supports clear visual guide with color animation.
- Pre-connected pads save time – Switch between adult and pediatric patients with one click.
- Auto-identify patient type through pad connector so that a lower energy dose is delivered to pediatric patients.
- Auto-adjustable volume and screen brightness allows you to comfortably use D1 in a variety of environments.
- Also available with Wi-Fi at an extra cost
- Software available for hospitals (cardiologist)
- AED Alert™ -system
-Cabinet (wall mount kit)
-AED tracking system “AED ALERT”
-External charger for LI ION battery
-ECG Accessory kit