The RM400S is a well equipped veterinary patient monitor
- The RWD veterinary monitors are intended for veterinary hospitals or clinics and other special procedures laboratories. The monitoring parameters of RM monitor series include 3-lead or 5-lead electrocardiography (ECG), respiration (Resp), non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse oximetry (SpO2), temperature (Temp) and end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2).
• 10.4″Color TFT-LCD screen, intuitive and easy to operate.
• Can store the trend data for 120 – 168 hours and has the function of displaying trend data
and trend graphs.
• Function of alarm event reviewing, can store 1000 – 1800 pieces of alarm events.
• Anti-perfusion digital blood oxygen saturation measurement, sensitive and reliable.
• Multiple measuring functions include 5-lead ECG/HR, RESP, TEMP, SpO2
• The complete built-in module design ensures stable performance, easy replacement and
• Multiple display methods to meet individual needs.
• Equipped with 5 cuffs of different sizes to meet the measurement needs of various body
• Unique all-lead ECG on-one-screen display, which can facilitate the diagnosis and analysis
of cardiac disease.
• High-Frequency Electro tome Resistant & Defibrillation Effects Resistant.
• With 270° degrees view alarm light design and 3 levels of alarm